Nov 15, 2009

Pop Up Christmas Tree


SUs' new pop up tree is so much fun and once you do it a couple of times it's pretty easy. Thanks to Jackie Topa yet again for her punchie ideas.
Stamps: SU saying for inside
CS: Riding hood Red, SU Christmas DP, Close to Cocoa, Black, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green, Kiwi, assorted small pieces for the ornaments.
Ink: Gold Encore Ink
Accessories: Oval Punches, Window Punch, Small Round Punch, Slot Punch, Sizzix Snowflake ( for the tree) Die, Large Scalloped Circle Die, Ornament and Tree Dies, Su Edge Punch, SU Fine and Chunky Glitter, Crystal Effects and White Gel Pen



3 comments:

conductorchik said...

Love it - I've been dying to play with my die!!

Sandi said...

Oh Kat, this is awesome!! I love, love, love your mouse and have been wanting to do him for a month when I first saw. This is such an intricate card and well worth the time it must have taken you to complete. I have to admit, the tree die is way more challenging than I want to attempt. Way to go on a super WOW card.
Sandi

Liz Goldhawk said...

wow!!! Love the glitter on the tree, and the scallop circle for the tree skirt is beautiful!