Jul 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Katie !!!
























I had to wait until I was sure that this card had made it to my wonderful friend Katie(Maine-girl).


Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wings of Friendship(HS), Circle Circus

CS: Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana Textured, Pretty in

Pink, Razzleberry Lemonade, Crushed Curry

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Dusty Durango, Versamark, Craft Pad

Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon, Sizzix Daisy, Filigree Brad, Pretties Kit, Iridescent Ice EP, Eyelet Punch, Modern Punch, Rub-ons, SU texture plates, Jumbo Brad, Scalloped Oval, Heart Punch, Crystal Effects, Melon Ribbon

*Coat brad with burgandy craft pad and then emboss with iridescent ice ep.

I got the pattern from a blog called Creations by Patti . Thanks to Patti Lee for sharing her talent.

11 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh my gosh, what an awesome gift! Outrageously (is that a word) beautiful. Love your middle box; did you emboss your jumbo brad. Spill your secret.

kat said...

Sandi,
I embossed the brad with burgandy
craft ink and then used iridenscent ice ep.

Liz said...

wow!!! That is beautiful... what an amazing card!

katiesniche said...

Thank you so very much! I love it! What a lot of work you put into it. I'm very touched. You are so good to me!! Now I have some of the 'new' stuff to gaze at before I put my order in :) Thanks bunches!!

Debbie said...

Wow! This is awesome. Great project!!

Nadia said...

You did an amazing job on this card, I love the cake! I made one of these boxes at a team meeting (without the cake)but it sorta felt, empty? wonderful attention to detail.

Melissa Sauls said...

HOLY COW!! AWESOME job with this card AND the cake die!! I totally wasn't expecting that and what a gorgeous surprise!

A Latte Stampin said...

Super Cute!!!I love the surprize. Going to try this!
Hugs

Valerie Durham said...

Wow! Great job on the whole ensemble. I love the daisies on top of everything!

Moni said...

Nice site. Please visit my site, too.

http://monimaus-monalila.de.tl

Greetings from Austria

Moni

Michelle said...

Very pretty! A real WOW!