Nov 23, 2009

Snowman Basket

I'm doing the Sheetz Family Christmas Party for the kids this year and they asked me to come up with 2 projects for the kids to make so this is one of them. Thanks to Gretchen Barron for her inspiration and design.

CS: SU White, Bordering Blue, Black, Real Red, Glorious Green
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue (sponged around the edges it doesn't show well in the picture), Craft White
Accessories: Markers, Sponges, White Gel Pen, Sizzix Dies (used the fancy favour box for basket), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Button for nose.




2 comments:

Sandi said...

This is so darn cute!! Kat, you have outdone yourself with this one, totally love your facial art. I would NEVER be able to get that look!! The kids will love this - I want pics of their creations.
Sandi

Liz Goldhawk said...

your snowman face is so cute! I love the expression you created and the accent on the hat is perfect!