May 29, 2009

Graduation Card for my Niece





Our niece Cassie is having her graduation party this weekend and I thought I would share the card I made for her. My daughter Shannon (age 7) helped, she loves Cassie to death.
CS: Raspberry Tart DP, Textured CS Pink
Pirouette
Accessories: Sizzix Manhattan folder, Vellum
Saying, Jolees, Button, SU Filigree Brad, Cordaroy Brad
Technique: It is called A Tri Shutter Card and I found it on SCS. Thank you so much to Bonnie
Szwalkiewicz for doing the tutorial, you rock.

9 comments:

RaleneCreates said...

Welcome to SU Blogger Group 8 and Awesome Awesome job on this Card. I have this project on my desk to try. Your take on it was so great. The colors and so darling. I love you blog as well. Thanks so much for joining. Hope to get to know you better.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Super cool! I have never even seen that technique! I am going to have to check that one out. I think your niece will be VERY impressed - I know I would! Lots of hard work and love went into that.

Liz Goldhawk said...

Very cool!!! I love the way it looks folded up, and then unfolded so you can see all the different elements!

Stacy V said...

Aren't these cards so fun to make?! That is beautiful and i know your niece will love it!

Angelia said...

Great card! These are so much fun to make.

Amy J said...

Oh my! That is one awesome card! I'll have to try this sometime!

Sandi said...

How cute! Welcome to SUO Blog Group #8 -- you have a beautiful blog.

Melissa Sauls said...

Wow! This is absolutely fabulous! I bet she loved it and huge congrats to her!

Jacki said...

Wow! That's some card!