Sep 16, 2008

Christmas Countdown Cookie Tray


I have wanted to make one of these for a long time so I finally got off my butt and did one. The tray is from the Dollar store and the boxes are matchboxes. The boxes were covered with SUs new Christmas DSP, then ribbon was tied around each box. Snowflakes were punched out of white cs using SUs snowflake punch, the numbers were stamped in ridinghood red and kiwi kiss and then iridencent ice ep was added for sparkle. I put magnets on the back of each box. The tray was done using Fall Flowers DSP and Holiday Collection DSP, the letters were done with my new toy (SUs Sizzix). SUs felt snowflakes from the new holiday mini were added and brads. I found the little penguins at Michaels and lastly added a clip to hang it.

1 comment:

katiesniche said...

What a great advent calendar. Are you planning to put some type of small treat in each box? I'm sure that the kids will love it!!